Alexis is more than just an HR platform - we're in the business of spoiling your organization. We streamline people processes and administration, effortless, simple, and fast. Alexis is your key to unlocking extraordinary workplaces and employee experiences. Our vision? To be the most beloved people platform, cherished by employees everywhere. With our AI-powered HRIS and Chatbot we're revolutionizing the industry.
What You'll Do:
Are you interested in bringing your sales and business development skills to join an HR-tech startup with big ambitions, expansion plans, and opportunities? As an Account Executive, you will be essential in AlexisHR's outreach to new customers in existing and new markets. Our customers are primarily small to medium-sized businesses, an exciting and inspiring segment to work with!
In this role, you will:
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to securing a deal
- Tailor product presentations to address the unique needs of prospective clients.
- Conduct product demos, manage contracts, negotiations and close deals.
- Foster and maintain client relationships, ensuring high levels of satisfaction.
- Collaborate with customer success-, marketing- and product team.
- Stay updated with product developments and industry trends.
- Use CRM tools to track interactions, sales, and client data.
What we are looking for:
We think you have:
- Previous sales experience B2B, preferably with experience from working with customers in the SMB segment.
- Experienced in using digital tools during the sales process, such as Google Meet for demos, Hubspot, Apollo etc.
- Comfortable using phone, emails, and social media when communicating with potential customers.
- Familiarity with AI tools, especially ChatGPT, and an AI-positive approach.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken.
- If you have experience working in the HR Tech or SaaS industry, it's a plus!
We also think you:
- Love business and connecting with people - meeting customers and closing deals makes you tick!
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, which means adjusting to changing circumstances quickly and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Shows the qualities of self-leadership; Ownership & Accountability, Continuous Learning & Adaptability, Initiative & Proactiveness, Alignment with Company Goals & Resilience
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Hybrid remote: 3 days/week at the Office
What to expect?
If you are already convinced this position is for you, we look forward to your application!
Not convinced yet? Click here to learn more about Alexis. If you scroll down you can read about our culture and the benefits of working with us!
Or maybe you are curious about how we approach hiring? Go here to get a glimpse of our recruitment journey. We believe in transparency and want you to know what to expect every step of the way. Let's embark on this exciting journey together!