Are you interested in bringing your service and support skills to take part in a HR-tech startup with high ambitions, expansion plans and possibilities? Then we think this might be a match. We grow if you grow! There will be plenty of opportunities in the future and you can have a big impact on your next steps in your career- the sky is the limit!
To succeed on our expansion journey, we are strengthening our Customer Success & Support team with a Customer Support Specialist. You’ll play an important role by targeting and connecting AlexisHR with our customers, as well as working close with Customer Success and Product team to make the general experience world class.
What you’ll do
In this position you'll focus on making all customers strong AlexisHR-ambassadors through not only a great product, but also best-in-class service.
- Support through chat or emails in all types of system-related questions
- Identify, report and solve any issues or challenges users might have
- Improve and update our Help Center with articles and our FAQ
- Build strong client relationships
- Support Customer Success and our Product team when needed
You will develop and improve ways of working with our support in close collaboration with our Head of Customer Experience, Customer Success, our Product team and the rest of the AlexisHR-team. We want you to develop, grow, take initiatives and challenge our ways of working to become even better as a team.
Preferably you see yourself as important part of our future plans, as an example as Support Lead!
Who you are
We are looking for a person with a service and customer-focused core. You love to help, support and build strong customer relationships. You enjoy structuring and streamlining your work to maximize your potential. Working with technology is something you do with ease! You prefer a working culture that’s driven by a common goal and where everyone's ideas are welcome, rather than a process or structure-heavy framework.
What you need
- A couple of years from a similar position where you have worked with support on a tech product, preferably in B2B-relations
- Experience from chat and mail-support. If you have worked in Intercom and Zendesk or similar tools - that’s considered a plus
- If you've got experience from 2nd or 3rd line support - we're interested!
- Excellent at communicating in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing. If you’re also fluent in other languages, that’s a big plus
- To be a customer focused, self motivated and curious person that loves the idea of being a part of a growing company.
- It’s considered a great advantage if you have similar experience from companies within the HR-tech space
If you want to join us in challenging HR-tech, come join us. We promise to provide high autonomy, a fun working environment and a lot of development opportunities. Let’s get better together.
The recruitment process
We use a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm (HQ). We prefer you to come into the Stockholm office, probably a few times a week.