As our first Sales Executive, focusing on the Norwegian market, you'll play an important role in establishing AlexisHR in Norway. Come join us on our vision to help companies build thriving and growing teams. ✨
🎯 Our mission
It's simple, we want to create the next generation HR-system.
We help companies better connect with their people, empower them to make smarter decisions, and ultimately create a better workplace. Alexis builds HR-tech that will enable the team to succeed and each and every employee to grow - supported by data, proactive alerts and AI.
🏆 What we are looking for
Are you interested in bringing your sales and business development skills to take part in a HR-tech startup with high ambitions, expansion plans and possibilities? Then we think this might be a match. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future and you can have a big impact on your next steps in your career.
To succeed on our expansion journey, we are strengthening our sales team with an Expansion Manager with focus on the Norwegian market. You’ll play an important role by targeting and connecting AlexisHR with new customers, as well as working towards a broader market awareness.
⭐️ About the role
In this position you will investigate, develop and own the sales process on the Norwegian market - you will have the chance to drive the full sales cycle, from prospecting and outreach to demos, client contact and negotiation. Post-sale you will hand over new customers to Customer Success to continue the wow-journey.
You will work towards your own KPI:s but in tight collaboration with the Sales and Marketing team. You will of course also be an important part in the extended team - as we like share, learn and grow together.
😎 About you
- Taking on a challenge does not scare you - doing market research, initiate conversations and build relationships come natural to you
- You are a curious, open-minded and structured person who can lead complex sales cycles with numerous stakeholders - it's all about personality and attitude
- You are ambitious and goal-oriented, aiming to exceed set goals
- It's important to you to questions the status quo and to contribute with ideas and initiatives
- Constant change and shot decision-making processes don't scare you - you like to prevent process-heavy routines but prefer agile ways of working
👉 What you need to succeed
- Excellent skills in scalable ways of research and prospecting
- Great communicator via telephone, emails and social media with the goal of high activity and meeting rates
- Relationship builder with the ability to drive the whole sales process until closing deals
- Previous sales experience, preferably B2B with longer sales cycles
- Ideally, you will have experience working in the HR Tech or SaaS industry (desired but not essential)
Fluent in English and Norwegian (don't be shy if you know even more languages 😅)
- result-oriented and high-achiever who can work towards monthly quota goals
Come and join us. We promise to provide high autonomy, a fun working environment and a lot of development opportunities. Let’s get better together! 💪