It's simple, we want to help companies better connect with their people, empower them to make smarter decisions, and ultimately create a better workplace. We want to leverage advanced algorithms and AI/ML to solve real-world problems and build the future of HR and by extension improve people's lives at work! Alexis is a People Operations and Analytics Platform made by HR- and tech entrepreneurs. We empower companies with tools to, among other things, predict and prevent health issues, as well as enable each and every employee to grow in their own way.
To succeed on our expansion journey, we are strengthening our tech team with another Full stack developer. We are looking for you that wants to bring your developer skills and join an HR-tech startup with high ambitions, expansion plans and possibilities.
Why you should join us
- You will be part of solving real-world problems that all companies face when it comes to people operations.
- You value a working culture that’s driven by a common goal, where everyone's ideas are welcome and you are free to work when and how you want.
- You will be joining a humble bunch, where everyone can be themselves and contribute in their unique way. The goal is always to help each other grow, and have fun doing it!
- You want to join a startup early and help take it to the next level!
What you’ll do
You’ll play an important role in building a world class product that our customers will love using. You will be using the latest and greatest technologies to develop new features, continuously improve our product from both a backend and frontend/UX/UI point of view, as well as leverage advanced algorithms, AI and ML, in order to build an innovative platform for our customers.
The tech stack you would work with
- TypeScript, Node.js, React
- MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ,
- GraphQL API, REST API
Who you are
We are looking for a person that is collaborative and communicative that values being part of a dev-team and organisation that is truly open to change and suggestions.
- Have several years of work experience of developing production-grade apps with TypeScript and React/Node.js and have experience of API design, both server-to-server and server-to-client
- Have an interest in producing awesome UI & UX for end users and like to take responsibility for entire flows of data and functionality
- Have strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Like and have experience of working in an asynchronous way
- A humble team player that likes discussing functionality and "the best way forward" together with other people
- Curious, want to grow, take initiatives and challenge our ways of working to become even better as a team
If you happen to also have experience from leading dev-work or teams, testing, integrations and DevOps that is very welcome.
If you want to join us in challenging HR-tech, come join us. We promise to provide high autonomy, a fun working environment and a lot of development opportunities. Let’s get better together.