It's simple, we want to help companies better connect with their people, empower them to make smarter decisions, and ultimately create a better workplace. We want to leverage advanced algorithms and AI/ML to solve real-world problems and build the future of HR and by extension improve people's lives at work! Alexis is a People Operations and Analytics Platform made by HR- and tech entrepreneurs. We empower companies with tools to, among other things, predict and prevent health issues, as well as enable each and every employee to grow in their own way.
To succeed on our expansion journey, we are strengthening our tech team with another Backend developer. We are looking for you that wants to bring your developer skills and join an HR-tech startup with high ambitions, expansion plans and possibilities.
Why you should join us
- You will be part of solving real-world problems that all companies face when it comes to people operations.
- You value a working culture that’s driven by a common goal, where everyone's ideas are welcome and you are free to work when and how you want.
- You will be joining a humble bunch, where everyone can be themselves and contribute in their unique way. The goal is always to help each other grow, and have fun doing it!
- You want to join a startup early and help take it to the next level!
What you’ll do
You will play an important role in developing our backend with a focus on stability, security, scalability and powerful features for our entire system. Developing new features, integrating with APIs and continuously improving our product is some of our most important work. You will do everything from designing data structure and defining business logic, to exposing relevant operations to both client- and server-APIs. If you wish, you will also have the opportunity to contribute in designing the architecture of the platform. We all work closely together in the dev-team, and your opinions, experience and drive will play a big part in taking us to the next level and build an awesomely innovative platform for our customers.
The tech stack you would work with
- TypeScript, Node.js
- MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ,
- Kubernetes, GCP, Terraform, Pulumi
- GraphQL API, REST API
Who you are
We are looking for a person that is collaborative and communicative that values being part of a dev-team and organisation that is truly open to change and suggestions.
- Have 5+ years of experience in any relevant backend technology, such as: TypeScript, Java, C#, PHP, Go, etc and want to work with Node.js & TypeScript
- Have experience of developing the business logic of large systems
- Have experience of designing advanced API-contracts, both with REST and GraphQL
- Have experience of designing architecture, data structure, microservices and contracts needed for stable and performant server-to-server communication
- Have experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis, DynamoDB, Cassandra, etc
- Have strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoy and have experience of working in an asynchronous way
- A humble team player that likes discussing functionality and "the best way forward" together with other people
- Curious, want to grow, take initiatives and challenge our ways of working to become even better as a team
If you happen to also have experience from leading dev-work or teams, testing, integrations and DevOps that is very welcome.
If you want to join us in challenging HR-tech, come join us. We promise to provide high autonomy, a fun working environment and a lot of development opportunities. Let’s get better together.